To Simplex Loan Inc.(“SLI”), 8 R. Colina St, Mabolo, Cebu, Philippines
I/we agree that if this application is accepted by Simplex Loan Inc.“SLI”, then I/we will be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained in the relevant Credit Sale Agreement or Secured/Unsecured Loan agreement. I/we have read and understood the particulars which have been completed in this application form and declare that they are true and complete and have been made to SLI to enable SLI to determine whether or not to provide finance.
I/we have read and understood the Privacy Acknowledgement on this form and the insurance policy booklet(s) if I have applied for insurance. Any sales voucher or Credit Contract signed by me/us shall have no effect unless and until SLI has approved this application and the facility has come into existence. This offer may be accepted by SLI communicating such acceptance to me/us either verbally or in writing and either directly or through a representative. Where there are two applicants, it shall be sufficient acceptance of this offer if SLI communicates its acceptance to either of us.
Where a contract for insurance is entered into with any insurer (“the Insurer”) as a condition of or in conjunction with the credit facilities to which this application relates or where the premium for a contract of insurance is financed by SLI: This application constitutes all or part of the proposal for such insurance. The contract for such insurance shall be in the Insurer’s current standard form, a copy of which can be obtained from SLI on request. If I/we default on any payment due under the credit facilities to which this application relates, SLI may, at its entire discretion and at any time after my/our default: (1) terminate my/our cover under the relevant insurance policy; and (2) where the insurance policy is terminated, request that the Insurer pay any proportionate rebate of the premium under the insurance contract which is due to me, to SLI and authorize SLI to apply such refund towards my/our default. I/we authorize the disclosure of personal information held by any other party regarding: (1) my/our previous insurances of whatever kind and all previous claims under such insurances; or (2) any matter that the Insurer may reasonably regard as relevant to my/our insurance or any claim made there under.
Where this application has been completed by a Dealer, Vendor, Introducer or Broker, I/we authorize the Dealer, Vendor, Introducer or Broker to refer this application to SLI and its associated insurance providers.
I/we acknowledge that the information herein contained and/or obtained pursuant hereto, and/or obtained through the administration of my/our contract (“the Information”) will be used for the purpose of:
1. Assessing my/our current and on-going credit worthiness;
2. Administering, financing, insuring and enforcing my/our contract(s);
3. Maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of SLI’s credit records, the credit records of SLI’s parent company, Orange Card Lending Investors Corp. and those of credit reporting agencies;
4. Collecting, compiling and/or reviewing information, including both positive and negative information about my/our credit history such as information about my/our credit repayment record;
5. Marketing goods and services provided by the SLI and its assigns or related companies.
I/we irrevocably authorize SLI for any and all of the foregoing purposes:
1. To obtain information that is reasonably required concerning me/us from any source including, but not limited to, credit reporting agencies, employers, past and current credit providers. You hereby permit all of these parties to provide such information to SLI;
2. To collect, retain and use the Information, including for the purpose of e-mail and eMoney services, and other electronic or social media marketing or communication services between me/us and SLI and/or its assigns or related companies used in connection with the purposes outlined above;
3. To provide the Information to brokers, credit reporting agencies and insurers providing insurance services incidental to my/our contract(s);
4. In the event that this application is declined, to disclose the reasons for the decline to the Dealer, Vendor, Introducer or Broker, as the case may be;
5. In the event of my/our default, to provide the Information (together with details of the my/our dealings with SLI) to credit reporting agencies, SBS Bank and to any person providing services to SLI in connection with my/our contract(s).
I/we understand and authorize that from time to time SLI may disclose my/our personal information or disclose my/our name, address and phone number to another agency, approved by SLI, for the purpose of market research and/or offering additional credit facilities. If you do not want to receive these additional products and services please indicate in the box provided.
The information shall be held by SLI at the business address(es) of SLI and by other persons for the purposes described above. Where the Information can be readily retrieved, you shall have access to it, the right to request correction and the right to be notified of action taken in response to any such request, subject to payment of any reasonable charges.
Peer-to-peer lending was conceived as a way to democratize finance, by using technology to bring borrowers and lenders together. Individuals could make their pitches to borrow money or offer credit without the involvement of institutional lenders.
Verification and security are important parts of our process. In order to complete your loan application, we verify your identity and income mostly by submitting your documents online.
It generally only takes 24 hours from receiving all your relevant supporting documentation to provide the applicant with a decision.
Simplex Loan is not your ordinary company, so expect extraordinary customer support around the clock. Remarkable customer service has the power to change someone's day or even life.